COVID 19 Safeguarding instructions for visiting SM Autos during lockdown
Covid-19 Safeguarding during lockdown
In accordance with the latest Government guidance, we have taken the necessary steps to keep staff and customers safe with additional hygiene procedures and social distancing in place:
- The vehicles are deep cleaned and sterilised ready for each collection/delivery.
- You are expected to wear a face covering/mask, please bring one with you unless exempt.
- A 2 metre social distance will be maintained at all times between people.
- Click and collect appointments will be conducted outside, away from our building.
- You can expect to see all customer facing staff wearing protective equipment.
- No visitors will be allowed to enter the building during click and collect handovers.
- Where possible, documentation will be forwarded electronically to help minimise contact.
- Where documents are unable to be signed electronically, they will be placed in the boot of the car for signature.
By appointment only
Due to social distancing measures, it is important that we manage the number of customers on site at any one time with each Click and collect appointment:
- In order to protect all visitors, we request that you attend at your agreed appointment time.
- If you are running late, please call and we will either accommodate you later in the day or make an alternative appointment for you.
- On arrival we request only the buyer be involved in the handover and anyone with you, remains in your vehicle.
- Should you turn up without an appointment, we will arrange a time that is convenient for you to return.
- To assist with part exchange valuations, you are welcome to provide your vehicle information prior to your appointment, please click here to find out more.
For further information on our Covid-19 safeguarding or if you have any questions, please contact us prior to your appointment date. You can call us on 01243 717474, email us, WhatsApp us, or click here for all contact options.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance in observing the above.