COVID 19 Safeguarding instructions for visiting SM Autos
In accordance with Government guidance, we take the necessary steps to keep staff and customers safe with additional hygiene procedures and social distancing in the workplace:
- A 2 metre distance will be maintained between people.
- You will see floor stickers to facilitate the 2 metre guidance.
- The office and sales vehicles are deep cleaned and sterilised ready for each viewing.
- Hand sanitising gel and wipes are positioned ready to use on arrival for both staff and customers.
- You can expect to see all customer facing staff wearing protective equipment.
- As a retail outlet, we would request you wear a face covering/mask before entering the building, please bring one with you.
- A perspex screen is installed on our sales desk for customer documentation and handovers.
- Where possible, documentation will be forwarded electronically to help minimise contact.
- As much of the appointment as possible will be conducted outside subject to weather conditions.
- When any aspect of the appointment is inside, the windows and doors will be open for ventilation.
- Following each appointment, the office and vehicle will be sanitised ready for the next appointment.
By appointment only
To help prevent the spread and safeguard visitors is important that we manage the number of customers on site at any one time with each appointment:
- In order to protect all visitors, we respectfully request that you attend at your agreed appointment time.
- If you are running late, please call and we will either accommodate you later in the day or make an alternative appointment for you.
- Should you turn up without an appointment, we will arrange a time that is convenient for you to return.
- Alternatively, we are able to offer you a virtual appointment to present the car to you in the comfort of your home.
- To assist with part exchange valuations, you are welcome to provide your vehicle information prior to your appointment, please click here to find out more.
For further information on our Covid-19 safeguarding or if you have any questions, please contact us prior to your appointment date. You can call us on 01243 717474, email us, WhatsApp us, or click here for all contact options.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance in observing the above.